Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jim Colao was the original drummer for Naked Raygun from 1980 to 1984. He was a major influence on the early Raygun sound and wrote some of their most famous early tracks, such as Libido.
- Jammed with Santiago Durango in an un-named proto-Naked Raygun while at UIC in 1979.
- Was a member of Silver Abuse, and later, Toothpaste in the early 1980's.
- Played one show with Vladimir Ketchens and Zackary Webb as Mothertrucker, opening for Tar and L7 at the old Exit in 1991.
- Is currently executive producer of Plug'd Music Group.
- Interview with Jim about Throb Throb - begins at 26:15