Club 950 Lucky Number
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Club 950 Lucky Number (also known as Club 950 or Lucky Number) was one of the oldest and longest running punk venues in Chicago. In the early days of the Chicago scene, 950 had a lot of shows but tapered away from that as the 1980s went on. Later on they were well known for their Thursday 80s night. After the original closed down, they opened up a "new" 950 a short time later - it was a shell of its former self and quickly went out of business.
- April 30, 1980 - Grand Opening w/ Special Affect
- May 5, 1980 - The Imports
- February 19, 1981 - Naked Raygun, Female Climacteric
- August 6, 1981 - Husker Du
- December 29, 1981 - Black Flag, Husker Du
- January 9, 1982 - Husker Du
- March 25, 1982 - Trial By Fire, Six Feet Under
- May 13, 1982 - Naked Raygun, Terminal Beach
- January 13, 1983 - The Rocket 88s, Six Feet Under
- January 15, 1983 - Necros, Fate Unknown, G.N.P.
- March 11, 1984 - Husker Du
- April 22-23, 1984 - Psychic TV