Jeff Pezzati is the frontman for Naked Raygun and perhaps the most recognizable member of the Chicago scene. He also recorded two EPs with Big Black and is now in The Bomb. In 2006, Pezzati returned with Raygun to headline Riot Fest 2006. Also that year, Pezzati reunited with Big Black and played a small set at the Touch and Go 25th anniversary show. Naked Raygun is now officially reunited and plays a few sold out shows a year.
- Prior to Raygun, Jeff was in two high school bands - Travesty and Condor. He called them "really bad"
- He also mentioned being in a band that played nothing but Rolling Stones covers, because that's what the guitarist knew
- First learned guitar at the YMCA at age 9
- Jeff, along with siblings Marko and Patti were from Naperville
- Holds a degree in mechanical engineering
- Jeff and ex-wife Karen Bemis have two children - Lexa and Parker
- Interview with Jeff about Throb Throb - begins at 15:30