Exit is one of the most famous punk clubs in Chicago. Throughout its history and locations, Exit has attracted the city's best punk acts and fans. Exit is still going strong, with many nights a month devoted to punk music.
In the late 80s, the Bhopal Stiffs were often considered a house band as they played a ton of shows there and were good friends with most of the staff and management.
- Exit #1 - 1653 N. Wells
- Exit #2 - 1315 W. North Avenue
- Old venue phone # - 312-440-0535
- New venue phone # - 773-395-2700
- Open 365 days a year, 9pm to 4am (5am on Saturdays)
- May 16, 1981 - X
- July 4 198? - The Effigies, Naked Raygun
- March 7, 1982 - Die Kruzen, Trial By Fire, Naked Raygun
- May 30, 1982 - Naked Raygun
- August 15, 1982 - MDC, Negative Element (first show), Six Feet Under, Rights of the Accused
- December 31, 1987 - Naked Raygun
- January 14, 1988 - The Effigies, Bhopal Stiffs
- March 26, 1989 - Bhopal Stiffs, Screeching Weasel