Tuts was one of the first active punk clubs in the city. Located on the corner of Belmont and Sheffield, Tuts routinely played some of the best and most active alternative, punk and post-punk bands from around the nation.
- March 6, 1981 - Joe "King" Carrasco
- March 7, 1981 - Bauhaus
- April 11, 1981 - Echo and the Bunnymen
- Val - Owner
- Kathleen - Bartender, muscular build
- Veronica - Bartender, more petite and popular with the boys
- Music and Art in Chicago 1978-1982 - Most info from this page