Centro-American Social Club
The Centro-American Social Club was one of the top all-ages venues in Chicago throughout the 80s. Started by Vic Bondi around 1983 in a search for a place that would caters to all ages, the Centro-American Social Club (located around Irving Park and Broadway) soon became the top spot for cheap, booze free shows to punk rockers of all ages.
- 4003 N. Broadway (Just north of Irving Park)
- March 18, 1983 - Die Kruezen, Articles of Faith, Negative Element, Seismic Waves
- April 29, 1983 - Minor Threat, MDC, Articles of Faith, Rights of the Accused, End Result, The Audience
- Early July, 1983 - The Big Boys, Savage Beliefs
- November 4, 1983 - Naked Raygun, Articles of Faith, Big Black, Savage Beliefs